Barclays Barclays Private Bank has appointed Gérald Mathieu as head of Private Bank Europe, Monaco and Switzerland, with immediate effect. Mathieu joined Barclays in 2010 and previously led the Barclays Private Bank team in Monaco before becoming CEO of Barclays Bank (Suisse). In his role of head of private bank Europe, Monaco and Switzerland, Mathieu will retain his existing responsibilities as CEO of Barclays Bank (Suisse) and work closely with senior leadership across Europe on extending Barclays Private Bank's reach and capabilities in the region. Before joining Barclays, Mathieu...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes