Despite current economic uncertainty, an overwhelming majority (95%) of investors and managers believe the private debt market will continue to grow over the next three years, according to a survey conducted by IQ-EQ and IFI Global. To feed into this paper, investors and managers spanning Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific with a combined overall AUM of $388 billion were interviewed in May and June 2020 for their views on the prospects of the private debt market given the recent economic dislocation. Without a doubt, the pandemic has served the private debt market its first real t...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes