Environmentally concerned savers are asking their financial advisers to direct more of their money into ESG investments - with climate change the primary concern - according to the results of a global survey published today. The RL360 and International Investment survey which was undertaken by international financial advisers and brokers across a range of countries, across the last 30 days, with the majority noticing an upturn in interest across the last 12 months. The survey points to a change of savers' attitudes towards ESG investing with 63% of advisers pointing that climate chan...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes