Zurich Insurance Group has announced it is ramping up the transformation of its global business to meet the rapidly changing needs of consumers. The Swiss global insurer has also announced a series of changes to its senior leadership team. Zurich said it is launching a new unit to "expand digital services worldwide and create a more intimate connection with its customers and partners." The Global Business Platforms unit is to be headed by current APAC CEO Jack Howell as of 1 January 2021. Over the last four years, Howell has expanded and transformed the business in APAC and advanced g...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes