Tilney Smith & Williamson, the newly merged UK wealth management and professional services group, has announced the appointment of John Bunch as chief commercial director, Financial Services. In this new role, Bunch will be a member of the Group Executive Committee and will report to Chris Woodhouse, group CEO. He was formerly chief operating officer and executive vice-president of Edelman Financial Engines where he led the successful integration of the high-tech financial advice business model of Financial Engines with the high-touch adviser network of Edelman Financial Services. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes