The Personal Finance Society has launched a new Associate Firm membership following requests from advisers. Associate firms will enjoy a closer relationship with the Personal Finance Society as part of a renewed ‘united profession' approach to building public trust and to elevate the importance and value of financial wellbeing through financial planning and investment advice, the professional body said announcing the launch. An Associate logo, including an aluminium plaque to display commitment to a set of core professionalism principles can be promoted at reception and on websites fo...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes