Juno Capital has distanced itself from former fund manager Neil Woodford, following various reports he had taken an advisory role with the firm last week. Sky News reported that, according to City sources, Woodford and Craig Newman, who ran Woodford Investment Management before its collapse, had taken on advisory roles with Juno to put together a portfolio of unquoted healthcare investments. In a blog dated 13 July, Juno declared news that the pair "have been or will be employed by Juno as advisors" was "untrue" and clarified that they had been contacted for their "perspective as prev...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes