Union Bancaire Privée has launched Japanese-focused fund as part of the wealth manager's alternative UCITS platform. The U Access - Long/Short Japan Corporate Governance is a market-neutral and sector-neutral fund investing in Japanese equities and focusing on individual companies' corporate governance. According to UBP's qualitative and quantitative research, Japanese companies show a strong correlation between stockmarket performance and the quality of their governance. Furthermore, since 2014, a raft of reforms designed to reinforce governance at Japanese companies has created many...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes