FEIFA, the European trade association, has announced a new partnership with TAM Asset Management, an investment company that has operated across Europe for around 15 years. "We see this as another excellent and complimentary affiliation, for our members", FEIFA CEO Paul Stanfield commented. "Not least given TAM's expertise in the area of ESG investing. Having agreed a reduced AMC with TAM on its ESG offering, we also feel that we are further assisting our advisers and, ultimately, their clients." "We have had the same company name, with the same personnel for around 15 years," TAM...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes