Six out of 10 British insurance professionals have been contacted by consumers who have struggled to afford their insurance payments due to the impact of covid-19, according to the results of a survey published this morning. A survey of 221 Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) members in June showed 61 per cent had heard from consumers who could no longer pay their insurance premiums as their finances had been hit by the economic fallout of Covid-19. Four out of 10 (39% or 87 insurance professionals) had not heard from any consumers struggling to afford cover because of the pandemic. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes