Zurich Insurance Group has announced the launch of its WellCare business to accelerate the Group's existing health and wellbeing initiatives in markets around the world and apply a global approach to their development. Zurich said the new business aims to provide retail, SME and commercial insurance customers with unique health and wellness solutions tailored specifically to their needs. Zurich has appointed Helene Westerlind as CEO of Zurich WellCare to develop and execute the global WellCare strategy and deploy the offering across markets in close alignment with Zurich's countr...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes