Alvarium Investments, the independent investment firm and global multi-family office headquartered in London, has opened a new branch in Milan, Italy. The branch will allow the firm to give access to its innovative international investment platform to families, foundations and institutions across Italy. Alvarium, which has offices in 14 locations across Europe, the Americas and Asia Pacific, offers investment advice, co-investment partnerships, merchant banking advice and family office services and advises on $18bn in assets. As well as acting as trusted advisors on the financia...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes