The Marlborough Group has announced an expansion of its global reach by registering its Ireland-domiciled UCITS fund of funds range with the Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) in the UAE and the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). The funds offer fully hedged US dollar and euro share classes, in addition to a sterling option, and provide access to the award-winning expertise of Marlborough's fund managers, investing in key asset classes including international equities, UK equities and fixed interest. Managed by Marlborough's multi-asset team, the portfolios are designed as...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes