Tabula Investment Management today launched Europe's only ETF to offer short exposure to North American high-yield credit. The Tabula North American CDX High Yield Credit Short UCITS ETF (TABS) seeks to offer liquid exposure to the CDX North American High Yield Credit Short index, which was developed jointly by Tabula and IHS Markit. Providing exposure to around 100 "sub-investment entities of equal weighting," the index utilises credit derivatives to offer "high yield credit risk without exposure to the interest rate risk inherent in high yield bonds" without ISDAs. TABS seeks to ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes