Schroders has agreed to acquire a majority stake in Pamfleet, a $1.1bn Asian real estate manager with offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore. The 19-strong team will be renamed Schroder Pamfleet as a result of the aquisition, while the management teams running the company's four funds will remain unchanged. Pamfleet's managing directors Allan Lee and Kelvin Wong will continue to lead teams based in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore and will be joined by Canon Yau, who will lead the business's institutional investor relationships. The acquisition comes shortly after Schroders ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes