Carillon Tower Advisers, a global multi-boutique asset management firm, today announced the launch of a new fundamentally driven, active US small cap equity SICAV fund, the "Raymond James Funds Eagle U.S. Small Cap Strategy," to be managed by its affiliate Eagle Asset Management. The fund offers European investors exposure to what the firm describes as "a high-quality, active US small cap equity strategy," with a focus on sustainable investment philosophies. Eagle is a signatory of the UN-backed Principles for Responsible Investment, and the fund employs an ESG-aware process. The fund...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes