China's bond market is gradually winning recognition from global investors, a trend accelerated by the renewed urgency in the global hunt for yield opportunities given the low interest rate environment, according to J.P. Morgan Asset Management's Global Fixed Income, Currency & Commodities Group (GFICC). Today's China bond market has reached $14trn after rapid growth over the past two decades, making it the second largest fixed income market in the world. Its low correlation to other global bond markets offers investors a good source of diversification, while the potential for relatively...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes