Calastone, the global funds network, has revealed that UK-based investors have added £3.9bn into ESG funds since July 2017, a big increase from the £107m in the 33 months before that date, according to the firm's data. Calastone said the data it tracked, which accounted for 373 UK funds that market themselves under an ESG label, showed trading volume in those offerings had increased threefold during those timeframes, to £16.5bn. However, it added, there were far fewer sellers in those transactions post-July 2017 than there were between 2015 and 2017, meaning net fund inflows increased...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes