Amundi has announced its first exchange traded commodity (ETC) to be listed on the London Stock Exchange will be its physically backed gold product, first listed in Paris and Amsterdam. The Amundi Physical Gold ETC, with a total expense ratio of 0.15%, is the cheapest in Europe and provides investors exposure to gold through a physically backed product held in HSBC's London vault. Investors will have access to a complete list detailing each gold bar with brand, serial number and weight, and the ETC itself is designed with a "swing bar mechanism," which ensures the total amount of gold...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes