Novia Global has announced the launch of a service designed to support international advisers and trust companies in building and managing portfolios for their clients. The Novia Global Investment Governance Service will help address the dual concerns of suitability and business efficiencies by providing access to a suite of appropriately risk graded professionally managed funds and investment portfolios all available via the Novia Global platform. The new platform utilises data from market leading ARC Research to provide independent statistical analysis from ARC Research involving a...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes