The number of UK advisers offering defined benefit (DB) pension transfer advice has fallen by almost half since 2018, to just 41%, according to a report published today by Aegon and NextWealth. According to the survey (undertaken by Aegon and NextWealth) found just 41% of pension advisers are still offering DB advice, down from 56% in last year's survey. Aegon surveyed 227 UK-based financial advisers specialising in either direct advice or woring in partnership with pension transfer specialists. Their report, Retirement Advice in the UK, noted: "DB transfer advice has been a lucrat...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes