In this new series of special covid-19 lock-down interviews International Investment's Gary Robinson asks some of the industry's biggest names and key players how the global pandemic has impacted the industry, their business and themselves personally. We start with Quilter International's CEO, Peter Kenny. GR: How has covid-19 lock-down affected how you work generally? PK: As a business, we quickly had to get most of our staff set up to work from home in a very short period of time. One major initial project was implementing softphone technology for our customer service teams, so they...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes