BNP Paribas, the Paris-based global bank, has confirmed the appointment of Florence Pourchet as head of corporate and institutional banking (CIB) for Latin America, effective immediately. In her new role, Pourchet will help drive BNP Paribas' Latin American strategy, as well as provide oversight and support to the various countries in the region where the bank has a presence. The region's country heads will report to her. BNP Paribas, which is headquartered in Paris, said Pourchet has been with the bank since 1990, having held a variety of banking and credit roles across France, Germa...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes