Marlborough Fund Managers has announced its long-term succession plan for the three UK smaller companies funds co-run by veteran manager Giles Hargreave. From 1 January 2021, Hargreave (pictured), who launched the Marlborough Special Situations fund in 1998, Marlborough UK Micro Cap Growth in 2004 and Marlborough UK Nano Cap Growth fund in 2013, will no longer be a named manager on the funds but will "continue to play a central role" in the running of the mandates, according to Marlborough. Eustace Santa Barbara, who has co-managed the £1.1bn Marlborough Special Situations fund alongs...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes