The PA Clinical Network, Pennsylvania's only health care provider-led clinically integrated network, announced today that Aetna, a CVS Health company and a provider of health insurance and related services, has initiated a value-based contract for Aetna's Medicare Advantage members being cared for in the network. Aetna said it offers a variety of solutions and products for Pennsylvanians that bundle the benefits of a Medicare Advantage plan with prescription drug coverage. Aetna Medicare Solutions is offered across Pennsylvania and will work with the PA Clinical Network to enhance care c...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes