Raffles Financial Group has announced a partnership with Bank of Montreal Private Bank Asia to identify clients who require advice and management of their family trusts, custodian and private banking accounts. "We are delighted that Raffles Financial has established a relationship with BMO Private Bank to identify clients who need private banking, wealth planning and investment services," said Monique Chan, CEO, of BMO Private Bank Asia. BMO Private Bank Asia, through their Hong Kong and Singapore branches, provides ultra-high net-worth clients with investment advisory services, disc...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes