Deutsche Bank is partnering with Frieze to launch its first-ever virtual fair today, entitled Frieze Viewing Room, a new digital initiative introduced after the annual Frieze New York on Randall's Island had to be cancelled due to the coronavirus. Frieze Viewing Room will enable online visitors to enter 200 virtual gallery spaces, purchase art, and experience the extraordinary video and narrative content on display for the coming week. They will be able to search for works by artist, price, medium, gallery and section, and even view the art on their own walls with the use of augmented re...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes