Morgan Stanley Investment Management has announced two senior hires to lead its sustainability and ESG business operations. Emily Chew joins as global head of sustainability based in the firm's New York office, while Navindu Katugampola comes on board as head of sustainability for fixed income based in London. Chew will lead Morgan Stanley IM's investment business' sustainability strategy and governance efforts. Previously global head of ESG for Manulife Investment Management, Chew has also served as chair of the steering committee for Climate Action 100+, the global investor engageme...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes