Michael Ridley, currently global head of ESG fixed income research for HSBC's global banking and markets business, has been appointed senior responsible investment specialist at HSBC Global Asset Management, the bank confirmed this morning. Reporting to head of responsible investment Melissa McDonald, Ridley will be responsible for building the asset manager's impact proposition, which will see him develop an impact investing capability, sustainable investment criteria and market standards for sustainable infrastructure. Ridley will also lead the engagement with OECD partners and deve...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes