Hoxton Capital Management, an independent financial advisory based in London, has announced its expansion into Australia. Hoxton Capital Management is based in the UK and UAE. Its new operations in Australia are licensed by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC), the company confirmed yesterday. This news comes on the back of Hoxton's US licence approval last month and continues Hoxton's plans to expand the business. With over a million British expats now living in Australia, the company said it is "the obvious next step" for the business. Chris Ball, managing pa...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes