Zurich Workplace Solutions (ZWS), a subsidiary of Zurich International Life Limited and scheme administrator for the new Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) Employee Workplace Solutions (DEWS) programme has said it onboarded 1,100 DIFC-based firms into the ground-breaking scheme as at the end of last month. Officially launched on the 1 February 2020, 1,100 organisations or close to 85% of eligible employers undertook the required measures to enroll into the scheme within the extended deadline of the 30 April. Zurich said that, of the 1,100 now enroled, 750 have made the gratui...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes