Kingswood acquires Californian wealth management firm

Lauren Mason
clock • 2 min read

Wealth management company Kingswood Group has completed its acquisition of California-based wealth management firm and brokerage Chalice, and has signed "conditional heads of terms" to assume majority ownership in Manhattan Harbor Capital, which will see it running £1.6bn of assets in the US. Kingswood, which first announced the plans in December 2019, will be purchasing an 85% interest in both Chalice Capital Partners (an independent broker/dealer) and Chalice Wealth Advisors. The remaining Chalice shareholder has exercised their put option over their remaining 15% stake in the compa...

To continue reading this article...

Join International Investment

Join International Investment today

Unlock members-only benefits:

  • Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
  • Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
  • Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
  • Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
  • Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
  • Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
  • Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes

Join now


Already a International Investment member?


More on M&As