Legal & General Investment Management (LGIM) has announced it has appointed Brenda Sklar as its global chief operating officer. Sklar brings more than 20 years of asset management experience in senior operations roles including most recently head of global client services and global COO of Business Operations at BlackRock. Brenda will be based out of Chicago and will report directly to Michelle Scrimgeour, CEO. In anticipation of joining LGIM, Sklar said: "I am excited to be joining LGIM at this critical point as we help our clients through these unprecedented times. This role gives ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes