The Life Insurance Association, Singapore (LIA Singapore) and General Insurance Association of Singapore (GIA Singapore) today announced that coverage will be extended to cover covid-19 patients admitted to a Community Care Facility (CCF) or Community Recovery Facility (CRF) for up to 14 days after they are transferred from a hospital. LIA Singapore said this extension will take immediate effect until the closure of the last CCF or CRF in Singapore. Benefits are subject to existing policy terms and conditions of the respective insurers. Outpatient telemedicine claims will also be c...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes