Turnaround investor Jon Moulton has described the covid-19 environment as the biggest disruption he has seen in his 40-year business career. Moulton, who lives in Guernsey and is chairman of the International Stock Exchange, headquartered in the island, is one of two panellists speaking at Guernsey Finance's Virtual Funds Forum later this month. Guernsey hosts an annual Funds Forum event in London each May, which was a casualty of the pandemic. The physical event is being replaced by a "virtual" event on the original date of Thursday 14 May. It will see an online discussion on the cur...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes