Quilter Investors has today announced it has appointed Allianz Global Investors as manager of the Quilter Investors Europe (ex-UK) Equity Growth Fund. The mandate will be run by experienced European managers Thorsten Winkelmann and Marcus Morris-Eyton, who are currently managers of the Allianz Continental European fund. Quilter said will be supported by a team of dedicated European equity analysts and will utilise a proprietary research system called Grassroots which aims to identify trends within companies and the industry. The Quilter Investors Europe (ex-UK) Equity Growth Fund is p...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes