Britain's National Health Service (NHS) workers are being offered free initial financial advice from fintech company Fintuity via their online platform, the UK's only FCA-regulated online-only IFA. Fintuity, which launched its financial advice service this week, is offering free-of-charge advice for frontline NHS employees and other emergency service workers during the covid-19 pandemic. NHS emplyees will be able to register, fill in their details, and benefit from free online financial advice on a range of services from savings, mortgages to pensions. Subject to availability, their s...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes