Wells Fargo Asset Management CEO Nico Marais has announced that he will "personally sponsor" the firm's ESG capabilities and sustainable investing initiative, alongside a new sustainable investing taskforce. Reporting directly to Marais, Chris McKnett and Hannah Skeates are to become co-heads of sustainable investing, effective immediately, responsible for the substantive integration of sustainability into the firm's culture and application of new data and concepts across all asset classes. In a letter to Wells Fargo staff, Maris wrote: "Wells Fargo Asset Management (WFAM) has made si...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes