Citibank has said it will be the first financial services company in Hong Kong to introduce a virtual meeting room to provide a video remote insurance application service starting in April. Local Citigold Private Client and Citigold customers can have video meetings with their relationship manager online while staying at home. Together with real-time screen sharing, relationship managers can conduct a financial needs analysis with customers and introduce insurance products to them. Customers can then complete the insurance application process by providing an electronic signature. F...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes