HSBC Global Asset Management has launched three new funds in its sustainable multi-asset range. The HSBC Global Sustainable Multi-Asset Cautious portfolio, HSBC Global Sustainable Multi-Asset Dynamic portfolio and the HSBC Global Sustainable Multi-Asset Adventurous portfolio are available to UK investors and run alongside the existing sustainable multi-asset balanced and conservative portfolios launched in October 2018. The company said, "each fund in the range aims to provide long term capital growth through investments which are globally diversified across different asset classes an...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes