Gabriele Tavazzani has been appointed chief executive officer of Amundi Austria (effective 1 May 2020), where he has been deputy CEO since 2018. Before joining Amundi Austria, Tavazzani was chief executive officer - president of the management board and chief investment officer of Amundi Polska TFI (2015-18). Tavazzani held the position of deputy CEO and Board Member of Amundi Italy SGR SpA from 2009 to 2015. Before that, he served, still in Italy, at Crédit Agricole Asset Management as head of sales and marketing (2007-09), head of the sales team for the Group's Banca Intesa Network ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes