Global professional and financial services group SMP has announced a deal to acquire Royal Bank of Canada's Corporate Services Hong Kong, a division of RBC Investor & Treasury Services. The transaction forms a key part of the firm's global buy and build strategy, marking the third acquisition made by SMP since completing a management buyout backed by Palatine Private Equity in 2019. SMP Group has grown into an international provider of fund administration and corporate and trust services. In total, the company now employs over 250 people across seven offices, including the Isle of M...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes