With countries across the world still under lockdown due to covid-19, new research commissioned by Aetna International, published today, shows a majority of businesses in UK, USA, UAE and Singapore had prepared and reacted to the growing threat pre-lockdown. Aetna International's research, conducted between 4 and 27 March, showed that 83% of businesses had already taken some form of action to support employees. According to the research, by 11 March almost a third (31%) of businesses had already given employees the option to work remotely, and 44% had issued health tips to employees. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes