APJ Solicitors, a financial mis-selling specialist legal firm, is offering its expert skills to help those affected by the collapse of the many mini-bond investment schemes, following the Basset & Gold collapse. The company says its expertise in relation to mini-bond schemes suggests that many more similar companies will collapse in the near future, leaving people at a significant financial loss during the country's most vulnerable economic time. The UK's FCA has limited powers over the, usually unauthorised, issuers of mini-bonds. These unregulated mini-bond schemes do not automati...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes