Credit Suisse, the Swiss-based international bank, has announced it has raised a $595m via an Asian-focused healthcare fund, exceeding its original $400m target. The Quadria Capital Fund II was managed by Quadria on behalf of Credit Suisse from its base in Singapore to invest in healthcare companies across the Asia-Pacific region, including India. Credit Suisse said the fund has made two investments in India, in AKUMS Drugs & Pharmaceuticals and Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, in Hyderabad. Marisa Drew, CEO of impact advisory and finance at Credit Suisse, said, "Asia is also ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes