T. Rowe Price has launched a range of five ESG equity funds, based on its existing equity portfolios with an added exclusion list overlay, and focused on sustainable investing. The US asset manager said the five products would be socially responsible investment funds, offering investors the opportunity to align their investments with their values. The new range of funds includes: Sustainable Global Focused Growth Equity, Sustainable Global Growth Equity, Sustainable US Large Cap Growth Equity, Sustainable Asia ex-Japan Equity and Sustainable Emerging Markets Equity funds. The c...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes