Labuan Financial Services Authority (Labuan FSA) has announced Temporary Regulatory Reliefs (TRRs) for Labuan entities to cushion the impact and disruption to business operations caused by the coronavirus pandemic. The TRRs are intended to provide administrative and financial relief to Labuan entities during the COVID-19 crisis and facilitate uninterrupted business and market operations in Labuan IBFC. Labuan FSA said the TRRs provide: (i) Governance and Conduct Regulatory Relief, such as allowing for virtual Board meetings, a reduction in the prescribed Continuous Professional Dev...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes