HSBC has launched an enhanced version of its Wealth Portfolio Intelligence Service (WPIS) to help its Jade clients gain more in-depth understanding of their portfolios. By employing similar tools that institutional investors use to analyse risk exposure, across a much wider range of assets - including unit trusts, bonds, equities, currencies, cash and time deposits. HSBC said the essence of WPIS is to steer clients through a highly volatile investment environment and accommodate their increasingly complex investment needs. Powered by Aladdin Wealth technology, WPIS was launched las...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes