IPMI providers are still covering coronavirus, but treatment will vary worldwide, writes Adam Saville. While most domestic private health insurers (PMI) in the UK are offering limited or no cover for coronavirus, international private medical insurers (IPMI) are currently not excluding the virus from their policies. However, according to Engage Health Group, the stance being taken can vary between insurers and treatment often depends on local healthcare systems, many of which are likely to be under immense pressure during the outbreak. Terms & conditions Some IPMI providers include blanket...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes