The Governments of Guernsey, Isle of Man and Jersey have each agreed to provide loan guarantee schemes to enable further financial support for businesses in the Crown Dependencies in light of the covid-19 pandemic. A coordinated approach has been taken in agreeing the schemes between the Governments of the Crown Dependencies and, as such, the schemes will be broadly aligned, although each government will guarantee loans only for its own local businesses. The schemes will be operated initially by a number of banks across Guernsey, Jersey and the Isle of Man, including Barclays, HSBC, Llo...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes